Paid Social Media Manager!
Are you a paid social expert who understands the power and opportunities within social media? This is a gig for you my friend!
World-leading agency Publicis Groupe is on the hunt for a high caliber performer for the UBS global communication team based in Zurich. We are looking for a qualified and passionate paid social media expert with an appreciation for thumb-stopping creative content. This is a fast-paced challenging position, working across multiple international markets and projects, delivering exceptional social media activity.
As the Social Media Manager in TeamUBS you will be responsible for this:
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other paid social media offerings and opportunities across all ad units for all global social media activities
- Lead data-driven media solutions for best in class targeting and optimization practice
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation to meet and exceed company goals
- Work closely with strategy and insights team to constantly apply data-driven insights to activity to push brand work forward
- Collaborate closely with content and creative teams to ensure social content is best in class and appropriately adapted to specific social media channels
- Oversee partnerships and liaison with social platforms and partners
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Manage all reporting and analysis for social media activity, including presenting key social insights and activity to clients
- Act as a market leader expert on all social media activity including but not limited to social media trends, digital trends, best in class social campaigns, creative, media and targeting activity
- Support the search engine advertising manager in paid search activities
You have previous work experience (and success!) within the area of Paid Social Media Advertising, you also know a thing or two about paid search, google certified is a big plus. You are certified in Facebook with experience using Facebook Marketing Partners. You also have good in-depth knowledge in other social media channels like Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You have a good technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment implementation, etc.
The social media world intrigues you and you are curious to always learn more about the relationship between the marketing and sales funnel and offline conversions.
The team is very international (10 languages are spoken here!) but all work is done in English. German is a bonus!
Your attention to detail is awesome, so is your analytical ability and problem-solving capacity. You are not the worrying type and will stay optimistic also in stressful times. You are a good communicator and don´t mind working close to colleagues and clients.
You will be part of a great international team serving UBS and its global brand campaigns. Apply now and you will find out more!